We value our team highly and are very committed to training and career progression within the Company.
You will be fully supported to achieve professional level qualification and develop/manage your own client list within the Company.
Qualifications are fully funded with training support time allowed.
Required qualifications: Minimum AAT4 or equivalent
Candidates must have:
· Good problem solving and analytical skills
· Attention to detail
· Good organisational and timekeeping skills
· A good working knowledge of Excel
· Be familiar with cloud-based software packages
Duties will include (but not be limited to):
· Preparation of Year End Financial Accounts
· Company Tax Returns
· Vat Returns
· Companies House filings
· Self-Assessment Tax Returns
· 5 weeks’ holiday, plus Bank Holidays
· Full study package
· Work based auto-enrolment pension scheme
· Enrolment into BUPA after 1 year’s employment
· Free parking
Start date: ASAP
Salary: From £17,000 dependent on experience
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 14thMay.
Sign up to receive regular email news updates.
Kaizen Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information. Click here to read notice which describes how we collect and use personal information, via the website, about you during and after your relationship with us, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).